MassLight is hiring an Android Developer for our Washington, D.C. office (onsite only). You will be working as part of team developing high profile, public facing, mobile applications. We build apps for equity in startups and on a fee for service basis for mature organizations.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven application development experience and solid understanding of good software engineering design principles
- Experience with iOS development is a plus
- Experience with functional reactive programming
- Experience with AWS services like RDS, Lambda, API Gateway or DynamoDB
- Experience in customer-facing situations and the ability to clearly communicate ideas, concerns and issues with all stake holders
- Strong analytical ability and the capacity to help formulate and propose requirements from discussions internally as well as with customers. Must be able to brain storm and discuss ideas with others to identify and gather requirements, then collaborate with the appropriate functional groups to translate business domain concepts and functional requirements (stories) into working software implementations