MassLight is hiring a Cybersecurity Information Assurance Engineer in Ft. Belvoir, VA. You will develop, update, and implement Cybersecurity policies and procedures in compliance with DoD SRG, STIG, Risk Management Framework (RMF) and other policies as applicable. We are also helping our client move its entire data center to the cloud and you could play a significant role with respect to Cybersecurity IA depending on your interest and experience.
Skills & Requirements
This position is only open to U.S. Citizens with active DoD Top Secret Clearance and DoD IAM Level II Certification or higher (e.g. CASP, CAP, CGSLC, CISSP). All work is onsite only. Requirements for the role are as follows:
- Demonstrated experience performing architecture, controls, and evaluation methodology phases in compliance with NIST Special Publication 800-37, Revision 1.
- Knowledge of or experience in Cybersecurity requirements of Operation Gladiator Shield
- Demonstrated expertise in preparing/updating System Security Plans in compliance with NIST SP 800-18.
- Preparing NIST SP 800-30 compliant security assessment report for each enclave outlining weaknesses, vulnerabilities, risk assessment, and impact on security posture.
- Develop and sustain an enterprise-wide Cybersecurity Outreach Program.
- Fundamental understanding of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) toolset.
- Basic understanding of static and dynamic application code analysis results.
- Experience in understanding Vulnerability reports (ACAS, HBSS, etc...).
- Experience mapping RMF control sets and validating compliance through continuous monitoring.
- Familiarity with FedRamp and knowledge of or experience in applying security assessments, authorization and continuous monitoring in cloud environments is a big plus
- Great work ethics and can-do / positive attitude.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexibility / able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Attention to detail.